SGMP Sacramento Chapter Meeting
“When Disaster Comes Calling,
Will You Be Prepared?”
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Hyatt House Rancho Cordova
Join us as MaryAnne Bobrow, CAE, CMP, CMM, CHE, President of Bobrow Associates, discusses a very important topic that is often overlooked when we plan our meetings. The greater Sacramento Region, as well as most of California, is prone to many disasters, including earthquakes, landslides, pandemics, storms, terrorism, and flooding. Yet, although well intentioned, many of us get so busy with the business of planning for an event, we neglect to prepare for a disaster that could occur while the event is in progress. Attend this session and learn about disaster risk reduction, how to prepare for disasters, how to develop an overall plan, and come away with resources and information to get you started in developing a solid plan of action for your organization.
The Hyatt House Rancho Cordova is located at 11260 Point East Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA.
Registration begins at: 4:15 p.m. with the meeting scheduled from 4:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Host venue website: http://www.ranchocordova.house.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
- On-site complimentary parking available
- Core Competency in Education & Programming approved
- Registration Policy and Fees are in place:
- Pre- registration* fees are $25 for member suppliers and $35 for non-member suppliers.
- On-site registration fees will be $35 for member suppliers and $45 for non-member suppliers.
- Pre-registration* for planner members remains complimentary.
- On-site registration fees for planner members is $10
*Pre-registration will close Wednesday, March 4, at 4:30 p.m.
Learn More and Register!