SGMP Sacramento Chapter Meeting
“What You Need to Know About The State’s
Thursday, May 7, 2015
Hilton Arden West
Join us as Tasha Wilson and Kelly May from the State of California, Statewide Travel Program teach us about the State’s Travel Program, terminology used by state travelers, policies that affect the travel industry, and how Green Lodging facilities can play a pivotal role for meetings and conferences.
The Hilton Arden West is located at 2200 Harvard St. Sacramento, CA 95815
Registration begins at: 4:15 p.m. with the meeting scheduled from 4:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you there!
• On-site complimentary parking available
• Core Competency in Travel available
• Registration Policy and Fees are in place
- Pre- registration* fees are $25 for member suppliers and $35 for non-member suppliers.
- On-site registration fees will be $35 for member suppliers and $45 for non-member suppliers.
- Pre-registration* for planner members remains complimentary.
- On-site registration fees for planner members is $10
* Pre-registration will close Wednesday, May 6, at 4:30 p.m.
Learn More and Register!