Have a great summer!
We look forward to seeing you in September.
SGMP Sacramento Chapter Monthly Meeting
"KNOW YOUR EMOTIONAL STRENGTH"
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Hyatt Regency Sacramento
An interactive discussion focused on emotional strengths that pave the way for one’s day-to-day interactions. Attendee participation will be encouraged by engaging in a group activity that creates awareness and recognition of one’s emotional strengths for coping, stimulating ideas, and improving productivity. Speaker will provide tools and techniques for identifying one’s boundaries and bottom line, as well as defining how one wishes to approach certain situations. Each participant will define their core values that are non-negotiable, regardless of the situation or people involved, their “wish list” values they wish to acquire, emphasizing the benefits these will play in being a meeting professional, and will take away a visual action plan to make one sparkle, shine, and sizzle.
Beth Kang is the Executive Director of HomeAid of Sacramento, the charitable arm of the North State Building Industry Association. Beth has over twenty years’ experience in nonprofit & association management and is HomeAide’s spokesperson responsible for: developing the projects that HomeAide supports, with fundraising, creating partnerships, and volunteer leadership.
Registration begins at: 4:15 p.m. with the meeting scheduled from 4:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. We look forward to seeing you there! Please register as soon as possible.
Learn More and Register!
1209 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
- On-site parking available at reduced rate of $7. Discount coupons will be provided.
- Core Competency in Education and Programming approved.
- Registration Policy and Fees are in place:
- Pre- registration* fees are $25 for member suppliers and $35 for non-member suppliers.
- On-site registration fees will be $35 for member suppliers and $45 for non-member suppliers.
- Pre-registration* for planner members remains complimentary.
- On-site registration fees for planner members is $10
*Pre-registration will close Wednesday, September 2 at 5:00 p.m.