SGMP Sacramento Chapter
“Hit the Ground Running”
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Hawthorn Suites, Sacramento
This on-site management presentation, by Cindy Miglino, CAE, of Miglino Convention & Association Management, will include an overview of tested tips and techniques:
- Conduct the preconference meeting to ensure a smooth event.
- Set up registration and conference office.
- Manage the event including self care, troubleshooting and cost control.
Also learn how YOU can secure a scholarship to attend the 2014 National Education Conference in Portland, Oregon.
The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Hotel is located at 321 Bercut Drive, Sacramento, 95814
Registration begins at 4:15 p.m. with the program scheduled from 4:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
For planning purposes, we encourage you to register as soon as possible since pre-registration will close on Wednesday, January 8, 2014, at 5 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Registration Policy and Fees are as follows:
- Pre-registration fees are $25 for member suppliers and $35 for non-member suppliers.
- On-site registration fees are $35 for member suppliers and $45 for non-member suppliers.
- Pre-registration for planner members remains complimentary.
- On-site registration fee for planner members is $10.
SAVE THE DATE!
February 6, 2014. Dr. Sanjay Varshney, Dean of the College of Business Administration at CSUS, and Jeff Dougherty from the Sacramento CVB will be sharing new insights into regional economics in the hospitality industry.
2014 National Education Conference
The 2014 National Education Conference & Expo (2014 NEC) will take place on May 6-8, 2014, at the Hilton Portland & Executive Tower and the Oregon Convention Center. You can learn more about this important event, and register at: http://www.sgmp.org/nec2014/
Scholarships are available to all Sacramento Chapter Members who wish to attend the SGMP National Education Conference. Supplier applicants can apply the scholarship to either attend the 2014 NEC as a non-exhibitor or to participate in a Certified Government Meeting Professional (CGMP) certification class.