SGMP Sacramento Chapter Monthly Meeting
"Stop, drop and roll: How to deal with
difficult people without burning up"
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Holiday Inn Express, Cal Expo
Want to be more effective on-site? Are you in the pre-planning phase of meeting management? Difficult vendors, attendees, and co-workers can be detrimental to the success of your meeting/event. Learn how to change your behavior and reaction to difficult people and decrease the stress at the same time.
Presented by: Cindy Miglino, CMP, CAE
Registration begins at: 4:15 p.m. with the meeting scheduled from 4:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please register as soon as possible.
Learn More and Register!
Cal Expo, 2224 Auburn Blvd,
Sacramento, CA 95821, (916) 923-1100
- On-site complimentary parking available
- Core Competency in Leadership approved
- Registration Policy and Fees are in place:
- Pre- registration* fees are $25 for member suppliers and $35 for non-member suppliers.
- On-site registration fees will be $35 for member suppliers and $45 for non-member suppliers.
- Pre-registration* for planner members remains complimentary.
- On-site registration fees for planner members is $10
*Pre-registration will close Wednesday, July 8 at 5:00 p.m.